12.23.2008

{family christmas snapshots}

Saturday was our annual family get together on Memory Lane -- those of you who know my family KNOW where I'm talking about....it's always fun and everyone leaves with their bellies full! Here's a few snapshots!

(Btw, Have you voted yet? If not, see below this post!)


Garrett, Lara, & Jackson ....home for the holidays before heading to D.C!


Elisabeth, Jayme, and Auburn -- beautiful kids!


Dylon & Darci -- they were great playmates for the afternoon!


Uncle Chuck & Bella (who is a doll, let me tell you!)


My wonderful beautiful Granny posing with one of her many beautiful granddaughters (and my sister) Tammi


Aunt Lena (a.k.a. Weezie)


My Mom and Me :)


One of the many rides courtesy of Uncle Chuck

L to R:SaraLisa, Jada, Crew, Jayce, Tanner, Chloe, Grace, Darci, Lyndsey & Dylon

No comments: