7.01.2008

You can't have too many choices....

When it comes to storyboards, that is! Eff 7/1, I am now offering 16x20 storyboards ~ they are a bit "boxier" than the 10x20 and can hold anywhere from 4-8 pictures. Again, totally customizable. I can't say enough about how much I love storyboards. They are truly unique and no two look alike :) Pictures from my session with Miss Tayor will fill my samples today.

I will be printing out all of my templates and making mini-product books (eventually) to make you choosing your favorites easier.


To recap storyboard prices;
5x10 $25
8x10 $35
10x20 $65
16x20 $68
20x20 $70



2 comments:

TheVanzants said...

oh my goodness...those are precious!! Kate is a doll!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I had no idea how much I would love the storyboard format! Those look great. I'll be getting back in touch with you soon!