9.16.2008

Grab your spot!

I am three sessions away from being book through November. I will be taking off the entire month of December (except for newborns) to ensure I get all holidays orders done/delivered and that I get to spend time with my family.


FYI: Many people have emailed me about having pictures taken in "the secret garden" ...because of it being private property there will only a handful of sessions done there. I will announce after the first of the year when those sessions can be scheduled. Signing up for my notify list on the right is the way to go! It will keep you up to speed in the happenings of bella blue. Just thought you should know :)

I'm also asking for your help; I am *always* scouting for new unique locations to take pictures...so if you know a yard or field or barn that's begging to be a background PLEASE let me know. Bella Blue thanks you! :)

No comments: