3.09.2009

{adams + davis}

I have ventured into a field of photography that is indescribable. The nervousness, the rush, the excitement....and then the aching back, the tiredness, and the relief. Other photographers will know what I mean!

Despite the array of emotions, I enjoyed it immensely, and look forward to my next wedding in a few weeks! I have to say a special THANK YOU to KARI (!!!) She was my second shooter and we hit it off; what shot I missed, she got...and visa versa. I look forward to working with her in the near future.

Hope you enjoy this preview, Bama & Ashley!





















6 comments:

Kari said...

Aw! Thanks for having me along... it was great! I think we're a good team :)

I know they'll love these.

Abbi said...

very good dana!! you should do more weddings! they turned out great!

TheVanzants said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Great job!

monica said...

Wow! Beautiful...where did the wedding take place? The location and props are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

dana i love the photos when its cherri's turn your the girl.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! I'm totally keeping you in mind for a certain neice of mines sometime in the future wedding! Beautiful!