4.13.2009

{stuff and nonsense} *and we have a winner!

There are a few things that I want to share that might be of interest to you...

1. I am offering $25 session fee credits to anyone that refers a 2009-2010 graduating high-school senior to me for this summer. Tell your friends!

2. I will only be booking two sessions for the beginning of June, otherwise I have no openings until July...I'm taking 2-3 weeks off for some quality R&R time with the fam :)

3. In honor of (how hokey does that sound?) my blog reaching the huge milestone of 20,000 (!!) hits, the lucky blog visitor that lands on that lucky number is getting a special surprise...so scroll down to the VERY BOTTOM of this page...are you the 20,000th? If so, e-mail me...now!

Edited to Add; CONGRATS to Brandie G -- she was my lucky 20,000th visitor! She won a choice of a free 16x20 or 10x20 storyboard!

1 comment:

Kari said...

good for you taking a mid summer R&R time!

what if I win ;)