6.09.2009

{A to Z...}

No, this isn't photography related, but two blogs I read (hey Kari & Carrie!!) posted this today, so why not? It's my blawg afterall :P

A -Age: 29
B- Bed Size: Queen, but boy do we want a King.
C- Chore you hate: Mopping.
D- Dog's Name: No dog or any other four-legged creatures. We go to Nana's house for that!
E- Essential starts to your day: Diet Coke & my meds!
F- Favorite Color: Blue, of course!
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum
H- Height: 5'6"
I- Instruments you play: Piano, a bit
J- Job Title: Wife & Mom to my two favorite people and photographer to many
K- Kids: 1 girl, who gives us a little sunshine everyday!
L- Living Arrangements: With my hot hard-working husband and my fabulous little girl
M- Moms name: Daphne
N- Nicknames: Babe, Dane, that's about it :)
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: It took me five minutes to add this up, but I'm going with 7 times.....4 times of those being for a surgery.
P- Pet Peeve: Clutter
Q- Quote from a movie: I'll be your Huckleberry..
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Sisters, Tammi, Krista & Anna Brother, Joe
T- Time you wake up: That depends on the day. Usually around 7:30
U- Underwear: Always!
V- Vegetable you dislike: Cooked Spinach
W- Ways you run late: Forgot my cell phone!
X- X-rays you've had: Wrist, Dental, Sinus
Y- Yummy food you make: Shepherd's Pie
Z- Zoo Favorite: Lions & Tigers..........oh my :)

And because I refuse to post without a photo, here's one from last week...


1 comment:

Abbi said...

cute post! love it!