8.26.2009

{where I've been and what I've been up to...}

While I haven't been posting, I have been busy! In the past two weeks we've had several birthday parties, school clothes shopping, and the meet & greet at Darci's school. YES, school. Today was her first day, and it went great. We couldn't be more proud....or sad! :-)

Here's a snapshot of her right before her big entrance into r-e-a-l school.




REMINDER! If you want a holiday mini-session PLEASE e-mail me or call me asap -- my November calendar is filling up fast!! A mini-session is 30 minutes, you get 8-10 proofs, a free 5x7, and tons of holiday card templates to pick from...I only have a few dates left open -- so planning early is a must :-)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

That door looks awful familiar!

Abbi said...

what a big girl! hope she's havin a great time!...and is mommy ok?