12.26.2009

{ when did I grow up? }

Ten years ago, my siblings & I secretly met and had pictures taken of us down at the river. My parents were thrilled that Christmas when we surprised them with a framed 16x20 of that day. Well, it is time for a new photo...so once again we met up and had a very good friend of mine (Kari!!) to take some photos of us. She generously gave me the CD and let me edit away! We blew up one of our favorite shots, framed it, and ....well, I can't say I like myself 10-years later blown up to a 16x20, but I think my parents liked it! :-)

Here's my two favorites....

my siblings & I

my siblings & I

7 comments:

TheVanzants said...

GREAT pictures!

Daphne said...

I was totally surprised and thrilled with the picture - Love you all for it - Mom

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

you are all adorable! i wish i could meet up with you and learn some editing tricks... you do such great work!

wandaconner said...

Love the pictures!

Abbi said...

so sweet!
these are great pictures!

monica said...

Love the pictures! Beautiful family...inside and out...all with special talents!

Anonymous said...

love them