1.27.2010

involuntary down time

As many of you already know, because well with Facebook news travels fast...I had an emergency appendectomy last Thursday, came home Saturday from the hospital and have been trying recuperate ever since! Nothing can prepare you for an unexpected visit to the hospital via ambulance...and surgery within hours. I am such a planner, this totally through me for a loop. In the end, I had to give it all to God and trust that He would handle it. As always, He did...through my wonderful family and friends!

I am spending the next week taking it e-a-s-y as I prepare physically (and emotionally) for the wedding of my friend Monica to her fiance James ....I'm so excited to capture their BIG day ;-)

And, because, this *is* a photo blog, I leave with you a few photos from my life.


mylife01

Our little baby girl lost her first tooth a few weeks ago and Dad snapped this of us a few moments after "the bloody affair." We could not have been more proud!


mylife02

Anyone that knows D is very aware that she loves art, she even has already declared what her career will be...art teacher! I just loved this picture she was drawing of us ~ { Mom, Darci, and Dad "the big bird" }...

4 comments:

Kerri said...

OMGoodness....I had no idea. I hope you feel better soon!

Kasey said...

I didn't know what happened, but I knew something was up bc I kept seeing all of your well wishes on FB. I am glad it all worked out! That can be a dangerous thing to play with!

Garrett Conner said...

Glad to see you are up to blogging again.

I hope you continue to get better.

Carrie said...

Okay Dana, I am the last one on Earth not on Facebook, so I had not heard about your rush to the hospital. So glad to hear that you made it through everything okay. Praying for you!