12.27.2008

{contest details} only FOUR more days to vote!

It's contest time (get a little, give a little!) This has been a wonderful year in so many ways -- I never dreamed my photography business would grow so quickly. This whole dream of mine has been such a blessing and want to give back to those who have supported me so generously! I have picked my favorite images of 2008 and YOU get to VOTE on your favorite! The contest will run through December 31st -- you can only vote once so spread the word! E-mail your friends/family/co-workers. Blog it, myspace it, or get out the vote on facebook...it's up to you!

So, what are the prizes? I'm sure you're dying to know!

1st prize -- 16x20 print of their WINNING IMAGE + a FREE SESSION

~ the only "catch" is that the winner has to give away their free session....the whole idea about this contest is to GIVE... :)

2nd prize -- 11x14 print of their WINNING image

PLUS two random notify list subscribers will win a coupon for $35 off a 2009 session! Are you on the notify list?? :)

I might even do a random winner from those who leave a comment on this post...ya never know!! :)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Off to vote!

Wanda said...

Can't wait to see who the winner is!

Anonymous said...

How fun! These were hard to choose from though!

JennaDK said...

I love contests! You're work is amazing.

The Panke's said...

Great photos. You do such good work can't wait to work with you again in the future:)

Hollie said...

Love the contest idea! You know I love all of your photos Dana!
But I've got to vote for my little love. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Contests are always so much fun...people really get into them and what a great way to promote your business. I actually feel so blessed that my little "brown eyes" was chosen to be considered toward a vote!!!

TheVanzants said...

Love this! I've got a perfect spot on my bedroom wall already picked out if I win :) hehe

Anonymous said...

dana you do such beautiful work the lord has blessed you with such a wonderful gift.hard to choose.

lbrinson said...

Well that was easy! I am glad you had such a wonderful year in your business.

Jenny Goddard said...

What a great and fun idea! Had a hard choice between two.
Jenny Goddard.

Me said...

I wished I lived nearby so I could enter!

Abbi said...

cool! you do a great job! i just got kevin and joann's card, soooo cute!

stefanie shultz said...

Great idea! I LOVE your work, look forward to scheduling you in the new year!

Pixiemom said...

You have so many really good pictures, Dana.

Anonymous said...

So happy so see Cate made the contest. Thanks! She has really changed since then. Almost time for 1 year old photos.

Suzannah

Wanda said...

Dana,
All the pictures are really very good. I did not vote for the subject in the picture. . . I voted for the picture that expressed your talent!
Aunt Wanda

Jenn said...

Dana this is such a fun idea!! I tell people to look at your site all the time, now I have even more reason to spread the word :~) I'm excited that the redhead was a favorite of yours.... she happens to be my personal favorite :~)

Anonymous said...

Dana,
Thanks for considering Hazen in the contest! That is one of my all time favorite picks too! Thanks for great photos this year and I look forward to many more! Rhonda

Jenn said...

#10 is my fave =)