1.01.2009

{winners}

Thank you to everyone who voted over the past two weeks....almost 250 votes later and we have several winners!

The two random notify list winners were Michael & Dawn ....and Brandi :) They were sent an e-mail and will receive $35 off a future session. Wooot!

I decided to draw from the people who left a comment during this contest...I excluded duplicate comments....and the winner was Charlotte!! Mrs. Charlotte, you're receiving a coupon good for $25 off a future regular session!

And now the contest winners....

2nd place goes to ....image #10 ~ Taryn Faith! Mom will be notified and is receiving a free 11x14 portrait.

and 1st place belongs to

IMAGE # 9 -- Miss Reese :) CONGRATS to her parents and I hope you have a wall ready for your 16x20 wall portrait...and even better you have a friend in mind to give your free session away to!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so exicted!! I have the perfect place picked out on my wall..... now off to the frame shop :~) Thanks so much Dana... looking forward to a spring session and all of those perfect little shots in between.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Dana! I am definitely going to use that for the spring session we talked about! I can't wait!!!!! -Dawn

Anonymous said...

bless the hand that pulled my name,I am going to book for a family picture in march this will help..p.s at the same place cherri had her pictures done.

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!!! YAY!!! So excited Congrats to the Winners! Can't wait for some more pictures!!!-Brandi