2.08.2009

What to wear? {spring edition}

Need ideas for colorful, fun, fresh, and whimsical clothing? Every few months I'm going to post links to sites and online stores that might interest you, my clients! Fun, bold and bright clothing can make for really great photos, as well as "outside the box" ideas like tutu's and pettiskirts! Here's a few of my etsy favorites that would be great for SPRING!!

Plumtickled
This lady not only has great taste in her fabric choices, but I *know* first hand her sewing quality is superb. I plan on purchasing a few items myself soon!

pink sugar clothing
Another boutique-type hand-sewn site! She has the cutest "knot dresses" and similar items. Definitely worth checking out!

Hannah's tutus
If you have a little princess you NEED to visit this etsy shop. 'Nuff said :)

katnappies
Cloth diapers could not be any cuter. Instead of sporting the normal "not so pretty" disposable diaper...show off those chubby baby legs with these! While you're at, you're saving money on diapers...seriously, take a peak, they're cute!

No comments: