7.09.2009

{allie claire}

It's so funny how small the world gets when I start conversing with clients at the beginning of their session. Almost always they know someone who knows someone who KNOWS me...or even crazier, we're related and we didn't even know it!

Last night's session (yesterday was a double-feature day for me) proved no different. Only this time the "ah-ha!" moment was when after a few minutes chatting we realized that the Dad (Adam) was at my & Chris's wedding back in 2000! He came with a guy friend, who was dating one of my bridesmaids. Even more bizarre is that I've know Adam for a few years through my job and we NEVER put two-and-two together....The whole thing made me laugh!

Here's a preview of their photos..

Isn't miss A simply adorable? Her eyes are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
Lots more to come, Carrie!







5 comments:

Daphne said...

You really captured her eyes - So beautiful!

Tara Libby said...

What a cutie!

Kari said...

I love that family! you captured allie claire perfectly.

Abbi said...

love the one of allie...her eyes are sooo pretty!

Carrie said...

Dana,
The photos turned out great! I can't wait to see more (and order!)

Thank you so much for meeting us at the beach for our session. We had a wonderful time.

By the way, you know I ran to the computer the minute we got home from the beach to see if you had posted the pics (before I even listened to the answering machine-ha!)

I know, I know I'm a way overzealous momma!