7.20.2009

The "R" Family...

I'll be honest, when I first started mentally preparing (yes, even a photographer has to do this!) for this family session, I was slightly anxious. Triplets!! I kept picture all three babies running off in three different directions. I couldn't have been more wrong. These big-eyed babes were so calm and sweet! Even more impressive to me was big brother Andrew, who seemed to have a special connection with them. Traci & Robbie, you are so blessed! Here's your sneak peek!





4 comments:

Hollie said...

awesome job dana! they turned and perfect! i love that fam! and you even got rob to behave! hahaa!

TheVanzants said...

These are absolutely perfect! Some of my FAVORITES of yours (besides my own family, of course!).

wandaconner said...

Love the family picture!

Abbi said...

omg....they turned out soooo good!!! i LOVE the first one!!! what a great family shot!!! can't wait to see more!!! love them!