7.12.2009

{shiny happy people}

I got a breath of fresh air last night thanks to this happy couple! It isn't every day you run into a people that have been married 17 years (!!) and are still as affectionate and happy as the day they got married (so I'm guessing.) She glowed and was constantly giggling and he was obviously smitten with her. It was one of the most relaxed photo shoots I've had in a long time, I felt like I was just there to hang out with friends.

Thanks for a fun time Kevin & Stef!!!! Hope you had a great dinner!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana, Thank you for the preview, you did such an amazing job, and it was fun. You are one of the best and your work speaks for itself,the pictures are amazing and sincere. Kevin and I appreciate it and cant wait to see them all !! Stef

Abbi said...

aw....soooo sweet!!!